|Projects and Services|
Consulting & Contract Development|
MacOS X / iPhone / Cocoa
GNUstep / X11
U-Boot / embedded Linux
Please Contact us.
Original Beagle Board (OMAP3530 with ARM Cortex-A8)
Current Revision: C4
Our Price no longer available
The Beagle Board is the smallest ARM based PC we know!
It is a full Linux PC motherboard (ARM CPU) that you can extend by a DVI/HDMI LCD screen, a Keyboard and Mouse and any other USB peripheral you can think of. It is based on an ARM Cortex-A8 inside the very powerful OMAP3530 (Texas Instruments). And the best thing is its openness. Full description of hardware, and all software is open source (More Info). So, you can change and modify and develop applications you have ever dreamed of.
We regularily order components from DigiKey and each time add some Beagle Boards that we offer here. I.e. they have already passed customs and duties are paid. Note that these devices are development components and are not covered by WEEE or product warranties other than given by DigiKey.
If the stock indicator shows green, we have some in stock. If it shows grey we will try to get one for you. This will usually take approx. 1 week.
- OMAP3530 @ ca. 720 MHz, > 1200 Dhrystone MIPS, superscalar ARM Cortex-A8, 256KB L2 cache
- OpenGLŠ ES 2.0 capable 2D/3D graphics accelerator; up to 10 million polygons per second
- HD video capable TMS320C64x+ DSP for signal processing at up to 430MHz
- 2GBit / 256 MByte NAND Flash
- 256 MByte RAM
- HDMI/DVI-D for connecting digital computer monitors
- S-Video out
- OTG-USB 2.0 (a typical Mobile Phone supply is sufficient to power the board!)
- second USB-Host port (EHCI)
- MMC+/SD/SDIO slot
- Stereo Audio In/Out
- Expansion capability
Problems with the BeagleBoard?
Member of the|
| Shopping Cart|
If the cart does not work, please check that cookies are enabled for this site
Shipping Cost calculation details
All Prices are in €
incl. German VAT 7/19% unless indicated
|Prepaid: SEPA Bank Transfer|
|Major Credit Cards:
|We regret that we can't process debit cards like "VISA Electron" and "Maestro" or PayPal.|