|Projects and Services|
Consulting & Contract Development|
MacOS X / iPhone / Cocoa
GNUstep / X11
U-Boot / embedded Linux
Please Contact us.
Important: Debian/LXDE is preinstalled so that the device starts, but with LXDE it is not useable as a Smartphone. Please consider to install Smartphone Linux distributions like SHR, QtMoko, Replicant etc.
- Handheld Debian Computer with UMTS
- TI DM3730 with 800 1000 MHz
- 512 MB RAM, 512 MB 1 GB NAND Flash
- microSDHC slot for up to 32 GB
- UMTS HSPA
- WLAN (b/g), Bluetooth
- Navigation sensors: GPS, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, magnetic Compass
- USB OTG 2.0
- Display: 7.1cm / 2.8 inch, VGA resolution (480x640 = 285ppi), Touchscreen
- Battery: 1200 mAh
- ca. 19 x 63 x 121 mm, 136 g (with camera & battery)
- Stereo Audio, Microphone and Earpiece
- Composite Video output
- Fully open Bootloader, Kernel
- can run Debian/LXDE, SHR, QtMoko, ...
- Software maintenance: we will do our best to provide continuous software updates for kernel and user-space (e.g. Replicant, Debian etc.) for as many years as doable.
- For more details visit www.gta04.org
Member of the|
| Shopping Cart|
If the cart does not work, please check that cookies are enabled for this site
Shipping Cost calculation details
All Prices are in €
incl. German VAT 7/19% unless indicated
|Prepaid: SEPA Bank Transfer|
|Major Credit Cards:
|We regret that we can't process debit cards like "VISA Electron" and "Maestro" or PayPal.|