|Projects and Services|
Consulting & Contract Development|
MacOS X / iPhone / Cocoa
GNUstep / X11
U-Boot / embedded Linux
Please Contact us.
Note: the Openmoko Neo Freerunner is no longer in production. But we have a handful of used and tested older devices. They are ideal for an upgrade by the GTA04A5 motherboard. Please refer to Used Neo Freerunner.
FAQ Data Sheet Accessories
Our Price (please note while there are cheaper offers, we financially support some future oriented software and hardware projects):
|no longer available||As originally produced by Openmoko. Including free Debug Board|
|no longer available||Extended standby time (1024-Rework) and Audio Quality enhancement (Bass-Rework) applied. Including free Debug Board|
The Openmoko Freerunner is the most amazing thing since the invention of sliced bread!
It is a full wireless connected Linux PC that you can put into your pocket. And the best thing is its openness. Full description of hardware, and all software is open source (More Info). So, you can change and modify and develop mobile applications you have ever dreamed of.
Interested? As one of the largest European distributors, we can deliver right from stock. A green indicator shows immediate availability. Please put one or more Freerunners plus Accessories in your shopping cart and complete the Checkout (choose between Prepaid and CreditCard payment).
Please also consider to add Accessories.
Volume rebates (there are +/- buttons on the Checkout page)
- 5-9 units: 5%
- 10-49 units: 10%
- 50-99 units: 12%.
Please also refer to Getting Started for latest information.
For a large feature upgrade (800 MHz ARM Cortex A8 CPU, UMTS 3.75G), please consider a new motherboard GTA04.
- EU Version: Tri-band GSM 900/1800/1900, GPRS Class12/CS4/B 2.5G (Not EDGE)
- 400 MHz Samsung S3C2442 (similar to Acer n30 processor)
- 128 MB RAM, 256 MB integrated flash
- ca. 7 cm (2.8 inch) 480 x 640 LCD with 65k colors
- integrated GPS receiver
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR
- WiFi (802.11b/g)
- 2x3D Accelerometers
- microSD or microSDHC
- 2 backlit buttons
- Built-in mono speaker, stereo jack for output to headset/earphones
- Dimensions ca. 120.7 x 62 x 18.5 mm
- Weight: ca. 142 g
- Battery: replaceable 1200mAh battery charged via USB
- USB client cable included
- USB charger included (EU/UK connector)
- User Instructions in German and English
- Debug Board included
- The GTA02A7 already has the Buzz-Rework applied in factory
- The GTA02A7+ has additionally applied the 1024-Rework
- The GTA02A7++ has additionally applied the 1024-Rework and the Bass-Rework
Member of the|
| Shopping Cart|
If the cart does not work, please check that cookies are enabled for this site
Shipping Cost calculation details
All Prices are in €
incl. German VAT 7/19% unless indicated
|Prepaid: SEPA Bank Transfer|
|Major Credit Cards:
|We regret that we can't process debit cards like "VISA Electron" and "Maestro" or PayPal.|