|Projects and Services|
Consulting & Contract Development|
MacOS X / iPhone / Cocoa
GNUstep / X11
U-Boot / embedded Linux
Please Contact us.
|GTA02 Motherboard (w/o display)||working Neo Freerunner motherboard with GPS, WLAN and Bluetooth; Display has been removed; either 850 or 900 MHz version (we don't know)|
If you don't like our price proposal, please use the Wishlist function to propose yours. We may then contact you and accept your proposal.
This is a Motherboard removed from GTA02 case to build the OpenPhoenux (GTA04 Complete) units.
The boards are:
- Samsung ARM processor
- WLAN module (plugged)
- Bluetooth module (soldered)
- GPS receiver
- TI Calypso GSM modem chipset
- SPI, I2C interfaces
Some ideas what you could do with it:
- either 850/1800/1900 oder 900/1800/1900 MHz but we don't know and can't select.
- they may also be A5, A6 or A7 boards and may or may not have Buzz or #1024 fix.
- there are no peripheral components included like speakers, vibramotor, LCD module, GSM or GPS antenna
Important note: You are buying scrap components without any warranty for full function and useability for any purpose.
- build a WLAN-USB converter (wireless NAS)
- build a WLAN-GPRS access point
- build a position tracker (GPS) that can be read through WLAN or Bluetooth
- get spare parts to repair a broken GTA02 motherboard
- experiment with OsmocomBB (http://bb.osmocom.org)
Member of the|
| Shopping Cart|
If the cart does not work, please check that cookies are enabled for this site
Shipping Cost calculation details
All Prices are in €
incl. German VAT 7/19% unless indicated
|Prepaid: SEPA Bank Transfer|
|Major Credit Cards:
|We regret that we can't process debit cards like "VISA Electron" and "Maestro" or PayPal.|