|Projects and Services|
Consulting & Contract Development|
MacOS X / iPhone / Cocoa
GNUstep / X11
U-Boot / embedded Linux
Please Contact us.
NOTE: this are used devices so that we can't guarantee that they work beyond what we have tested. And reliability may be lower than fro devices coming right out of production!
We have been able to get a small batch of used Openmoko Freerunner devices. These are tested to boot to Angstrom and that they look not too used. We make sure that a battery is always included and a USB charger as well.
They may come with other original accessories (e.g. USB cable, stylus, pouch, debug board), but this is beyond our control and offer.
The ideal target for such a device is to upgrade a GTA04A5 board to a complete Letux 2804.
FAQ Data Sheet Accessories
|Used device. May show signs of use (scratches, dents etc.) Tested to boot Angstrom. Buying this device entitles for a rebate of 80 EUR for a GTA04A5 board (when it becomes ready for orders). This entitlement can not be converted into cash.
The Openmoko Freerunner is a full wireless connected Linux PC that you can put into your pocket. And the best thing is its openness. Full description of hardware, and all software is open source (More Info). So, you can change and modify and develop mobile applications you have ever dreamed of.
Please also consider to add Neo Freerunner:Accessories.
Please also refer to Getting Started for latest information.
For a large feature upgrade (800/1000 MHz ARM Cortex A8 CPU, UMTS 3.75G), please consider a new motherboard GTA04.
- EU Version: Tri-band GSM 900/1800/1900, GPRS Class12/CS4/B 2.5G (Not EDGE)
- US Version: Tri-band GSM 850/1800/1900, GPRS Class12/CS4/B 2.5G (Not EDGE)
- 400 MHz Samsung S3C2442 (similar to Acer n30 processor)
- 128 MB RAM, 256 MB integrated flash
- ca. 7 cm (2.8 inch) 480 x 640 LCD with 65k colors
- integrated GPS receiver
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR
- WiFi (802.11b/g)
- 2x3D Accelerometers
- microSD or microSDHC
- 2 backlit buttons
- Built-in mono speaker, stereo jack for output to headset/earphones
- Dimensions ca. 120.7 x 62 x 18.5 mm
- Weight: ca. 142 g
- Battery: replaceable 1200mAh battery charged via USB
- USB client cable included
- USB charger included (EU/UK connector)
- User Instructions in German and English
- Debug Board included
- Original replacement Battery
- Debug Board
- Bluetooth Keyboard
- Invisible Shield
- Torx T6 Screwdriver
Member of the|
| Shopping Cart|
If the cart does not work, please check that cookies are enabled for this site
Shipping Cost calculation details
All Prices are in €
incl. German VAT 7/19% unless indicated
|Prepaid: SEPA Bank Transfer|
|Major Credit Cards:
|We regret that we can't process debit cards like "VISA Electron" and "Maestro" or PayPal or BitCoin.|