|Projects and Services|
Consulting & Contract Development|
MacOS X / iPhone / Cocoa
GNUstep / X11
U-Boot / embedded Linux
Please Contact us.
Letux 7004 - GTA04 based tablet (protoype - please note your interest through Contact)
This is a 7 inch touchscreen tablet prototype based on the GTA04 platform and has been developed for the OpenPhoenux project.
The device's internals are well documented so that you can install your own software distribution. It will come with Debian/LXDE preinstalled in NAND and can boot e.g. Replicant (Android) or QtMoko from a SD card.
Note: these features represent the set of features built into the prototype and are a little outdated nowadays. If properly funded, we can source higher resolution display, faster processors, USB3, LTE and even more.
- 17.8 cm / 7 inch, WVGA resolution (480x800 = 133 ppi), touch screen
- DM3730 (ARM Cortex A8)
- 512 MByte RAM / 512 (or more) MByte NAND Flash
- internal micro SDHC slot for up to 32 GB
- USB 2.0 OTG port
- integrated WLAN (b/g), Bluetooth
- Accelerometer, barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope
- internal RS232 port
- optional GPS
- optional UMTS inside
- optional Ethernet port
- optional standard USB port
- 3900 mAh, 3.7V LiIon battery
- Qi compatible inductive charging
- ca. 22 x 95 x 185 mm, 380g (incl. battery)
- Fully open Bootloader, Kernel
- can run Debian/LXDE, SHR, QtMoko, Android (Replicant), ...
- Customization: we can customize such devices to your needs. Please see GTA04 Custom
Member of the|
| Shopping Cart|
If the cart does not work, please check that cookies are enabled for this site
Shipping Cost calculation details
All Prices are in €
incl. German VAT 7/19% unless indicated
|Prepaid: SEPA Bank Transfer|
|Major Credit Cards:
|We regret that we can't process debit cards like "VISA Electron" and "Maestro" or PayPal.|